Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving




Today is a beautiful day. I love this holiday. I think that it forces people to be aware of all of the blessing God has given them, and I LOVE that! And not to mention th excuse to eat eat eat! I wish every day was thanksgiving. :)

Today I am in Tennessee with the Brown family. I would not want to be anywhere else!
I love Tennessee. It's one of Gods most beautiful states. It's great to walk outside this beautiful home in the cold air and admire Gods creation.

Today I am grateful for many many things. But I thought I would do a top ten of sorts. These are in no particular order.

I Am Thankful For....
10) Freedom - there are alot of people who are not here with their families this year because they are volunteering to serve our country. Freedom is never free. I am thankful for those people.
9) My church- it provided me with the best job in the world and with a place to worship my savior. God has great things in store for Ridge Community Church and I am so grateful to be a part of it.
8) The Brown Family- I am so grateful for the family that God allowed me to marry in to. I have the best in laws and extended in laws anyone could ask for. I am proud to be a Brown.
7) My friends- the word friend doesn't justify what they are to me. More like family. My small group of friends I could not get by without :)
6) My Dad - I am so proud of him. He is truley the best father a girl could ask for. I admire his emense love and grace for his kids. Just like our heavenly father. I am so grateful for all he has taught me. I pray to be the kind of parent to Simone that he was and is to me.
5) My Mom- I am so proud of the woman she is. She is the strongest woman I know. She is one of my best friends. I am so grateful for everything she does for me. I could not survive without her by my side.
4) The Hemenways- My Sister. I am grateful for our relationship. I don't think she knows how much I love her. Ross. He is the brother I never had. He always takes care of me. I love him so much. My Canton-He is my sweet boy and brings me so much happiness
3) Joshua Lee Brown- the love of my life. The most wonderful man that I am so not worthy of. He is my best friend and my partner for life. I love him with all my heart.
2) My Baby Girl- 7 months ago Josh and I were given our greatest gift. I can't even say words to describe my love and thankfulness for her. She is my joy.
1) My Blessings- My Jesus amazes me every single day with what he gives me. From my family, to providing financially, to breathe and life and the ability to worship him. I am amazed how he continues to bless me. I am not worthy.


Happy Thanksgiving to All!
The Browns



No comments:

Post a Comment