Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween!

Hello All!

Its been a busy few weeks. We had Simone's first Halloween! Even though she can't say "trick or treat" yet or eat any candy, we still had a blast!


We went as The Wizard of Oz! I was Dorothy, Simone was Toto, and Josh was the cowardly lion.


(My sister and her husband and son, and our other best friends joined in our Wizard of Oz outfitting. I will have to post that picture when I get it on my computer. The lion, scarecrow, and tin man, both the good and bad witch, and Dorothy! It was way cute!)

We took Simone and Canton (my nephew, "a flying monkey) to the Community Fall Fest.
 (That's our friend Allison with them! :) )


And when they got home Canton was telling "sissy" about when she gets bigger she will be able to play the games and eat candy too!



Josh and i were so proud of our little girl she is getting so big and cuter every day!
 It was a great weekend in BrownTown!

No comments:

Post a Comment